If you don’t know About How to Check Ufone Loan Code – Advance Balance Code, then don’t worry about it, We will tell you everything about it. Like Other Telecom Companies Ufone also offer Free advanced to Their Ufone Prepaid Customers.
Also, you can Read Our Article on How to Save Ufone Balance. You can save your balance when you are using the Internet Via Ufone Prepaid or Postpaid SIM.
Like Other Companies, Ufone also offers Ufone Sim Lagao Offer. If your Ufone sim closed for the last 30 days, you can subscribe to this offer.
Ufone Loan Code 2022 – Ufone Advance Balance Code
What is Ufone Loan?
Ufone Advance Service provide you Loan Facility when you have no balance in your sim and you are in hurry to Call In Urgent. Then you can get Loan of Rs 20 From Ufone and when you get charge, you will pay Rs 25.
When you Running Short of Balance, there is no way to Received Balance. you can get Ufone Loan. Here is Complete Detail About the Ufone Loan check Code and Other Details.
How to Get Ufone Loan Code?
- To Get Advance Balance, Dial *456# from Your Mobile Phone with Ufone SIM.
- After Dialing the Code, you will received the balance of Rs 20 on your Prepaid Ufone SIM.
- Rs 20 will be available for All Prepaid Users.
- This Service is Not available for Ufone Postpaid Customers.
- Rs 4.40 Will be charged for getting Ufone Loan on SIM.
- On Very Next Recharge, you will pay Rs 24.40 For Loan Payment.
- This service is only for Ufone Prepaid customers.
- You can received this loan only once when your payment is done, then you can get another Ufone Loan.
Terms & Conditions
- Call 333 to get any help from Ufone Company.
- you can check your remaining balance by dialing *124#.
- Using SIM without any Proper Legal Documentation is a Crime. PTA
- Your SIM must be bio metric Verification through Ufone Franchise.
How Can I Get Ufone Loan Code?
- There is one and only Simple Step to get Loan from Ufone Company
- First of All, Dial *456# from your Ufone SIM and wait for some seconds.
- Rs 4.69 will charged As Tax and you will be paid when you recharged your Account.