Are you willing to check SIM Information System from any Telecom Company? Then you have on Right Page. With PTA SIM Information, you can check the name, address, Location, and other Details of the SIM Owner. We will tell you everything about Best available Tool to check SIM Owner’s Name on the Laptop or Via Mobile App.
PTA SIM Information System 2022
If you don’t know what is PTA SIM Information System 2022, don’t worry about it. You know that PTA stands for Pakistan Telecommunication Authority. PTA helps people to secure their mobile from hack-ing and other fraudulent activities. In the Year 2000, Mobile Phones were introduced in Pakistani Markets.
Here are some Tips and Tricks about SIM systems.
Search PTA SIM Information System Via SMS
To check your SIM Data via SMS, follow the Instruction and apply here.
- First of All, Write an SMS to your Inbox From your Mobile
- Write your full CNIC Number without Dashes
- Send the SMS to the 668 PTA Number
- you have done the job.
- Now, you will receive An SMS from PTA about Active SIM Information that is registered with your CNIC.
How Many SIMS allow for your CNIC For registration?
If you don’t know how many SIM Card are allowed to register on your SINGle CNIC, don’t worry about it we will tell you that According to PTA SIM Policy, you can allow only 5 SIM to register against your only CNCI. more than 5 sims are not allowed at this time.
Check Online Information System Online Via Official Website
You can check your SIM Data Online via the official website. details are mentioned here.
- First of all, visit the official website to check your sim data online
- the website address is www.cnic.sims.pk
- After opening the web page, you must enter your ID Card Number
- After entering the CNCI Card Number, Press Enter button
- on the very next page, you will find sim details that are issued on your CNIC with company wise
How To Check SIM Owner Name?
After following these steps you will be able to check SIM Owner name details.
- Open the text message Box and in your mobile phone
- Send the Blank SMS to 667
- Waits for some second to receive a reply message from PTA
- your Wait is over
- A message with all details about your sim owner details in your inbox
- View save and enjoy this trick.
What is My CNIC SIM Number?
To check your SIM Number with your CNIC Card Number, Send a Blank Message to 667. Some Mobile phones do not allow their Phone owner to send blank SMS. In that case, you can write anything and send it to 667. you will receive all details.