How to Check the Telenor Balance – Balance Check Code. In This Article, you will find a very simple trick to find out the balance in your Telenor sim. if you don’t know Telenor Balance Inquiry Code, don’t worry, I will tell you in this Post.
Introduction of Telenor Company
Telenor is a Growing Telecom Company in Pakistan in the Mobile Sector. This Company is launched in 2005 in Pakistan. Telenor has 45 Million Active Subscribers in Pakistan Telecom Industry. Telenor Internet Services are best other Than Telecom Company like Ufone, Jazz, Warid, Zong, PTCL etc.
Telenor Balances Check-Code – How to Check Telenor Balances
After Follow these Simple Steps, you can check your Remaining Balance of Telenor Sim.
- Open your Mobile keypad.
- Dial *444# from your Telenor Sim.
- Wait for A Few Seconds.
- Then you will show your remaining balance on Mobile Screen.
- Rs 0.24 will be charged to check the remaining balance.
Also, you can check Telenor balance through your Mobile SIM Via the below-given steps.
- Go To Your Telenor SIM.
- And Check Mobile Balance from it.
Telenor SIM Balance check through Mobile App
Yes, This is another way to check the balance of Telenor SIM. Firstly you can download Telenor Mobile APP from Google Play Store and install it on your Mobile. Connect your SIM with Mobile App and Check your Remaining Balance.
Terms & Conditions
- All Telenor Prepaid Customers can avail of this offer.
- The Prices are excluding all taxes Imposed on the Government of Pakistan.
- Codes Can be Changed by Telenor Company Any Time. So Visit this Page on a Weekly or Monthly Basis.
- Company Terms & Conditions May Apply on This Free Package.