Telenor Introduced Featured on Self Care Portal in Pakistan that Where Users Can Check Online Mobile Balance. At that Time, All Pakistani Mobile Companies provide Self-care Portal facilities for Their Customers But Telenor Is the First company to provide a Check Online Mobile Balance facility in Pakistan. If you don’t know how to check Telenor Online Mobile Balance, read This Full Article to check it Easily. In This Article, you can check Telenor Balance complete Code 2023.
Read Also: Telenor Whatsapp Package Monthly 4000 MB
If Telenor Customers did not create an Account on Telenor Portal, they can create it via this Link.
On this Self Care Portal, Users can activate or de-activate their Mobile Numbers without any hesitation. With so many facilities, you can check your mobile balance online via this Portal.
Check Telenor Balance Code Method
- Dial *444# Code from Your Telenor Sim to Check Telenor Balance of Prepaid SIM.
- Wait Some Seconds.
- You will receive a Message from the Telenor company that appeared on Mobile Screen with Complete Details.
- Telenor will recharge Rs 0.24 Per Transaction for sending this message again and again.
Terms and Conditions
- No fees will be charged after checking online Mobile Balance.
- The Prices are excluding all taxes.
- Codes can be changed at any time by the Company.
- This Package is only for Telenor Prepaid Customers.