Schools in Punjab allowed to Open for Administrative Offices. This Notification issued by Government of Punjab. Schools will open Only Two days of the Week, Monday and Tuesday According to School Education Department Notification.
Read More: Quaid-e-Azam University is the Only Pakistani Higher Education Institute in Top 500
According to issuance Notification, This permission given to schools because of they collected fees from students and distributed salary to their Teachers and run Management Function Smoothly.
This Permission issued on One Condition that School Management Follow all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) issued by Government.
This is Notification Copy
All Private Schools of Punjab will be allowed to open their Administrative Offices on Monday & Tuesday of each week in the Month of June with SOPs. For collection of fees and the most important thing to “Disperse Salaries of Honorable Teachers” Let’s all take care of each other. pic.twitter.com/KQ5A38g6wz
— Murad Raas (@DrMuradPTI) May 29, 2020
According to Education Minister Punjab Murad Ras, All private Schools in Punjab will be allowed to open their Administrative Offices on Two Days in a Week, Monday & Tuesday with Follow Full SOPS. Reason Behind this Notification is that School Management collect fees and distribute salary to their Teachers.
These are Standard Procedure Followed by Private Schools in Punjab during Two Days Opening School.
- Only Two Persons will be allowed in School, Principal and Accountant for Management and account purposed only.
- School will be open between 9 AM to 1 PM and management will strictly follows these school timings.
- Face Mask is mandatory for All Visitors or Parents who came to school for Some Purpose.
- Soap and Hand Sanitizer must be Provided to Every Persons.
- No Students to allowed to come School for Any Situation.
- Bath Rooms and Other Areas will be disinfected with Chlorine Spray on Daily Basis.