If you don’t know about how to check Telenor MBs and remaining Balance, dont worry Saarinews.com will provide you every details about it.
How to Check Telenor MBs – Telenor MB Check Code Details
Telenor MB Check Code is very effective when you don’t know the procedure. From your Mobile, *999# to Check Remaining Telenor Mb in your Telenor SIM. After dialing the code, you will be able to know Remaining SMS, Internet Data, Minutes in your Mobile Account.
Also, Dialing 111#, you can check All Remaining SMS, and Dial 222# you can check Remaining Call Data in form of Minutes. After Dialing the code, you will receive A Message on your SIM Inbox and you will know about SMS, Call and Internet Data.
Telenor Ecare / My Telenor App
With Telenor App or Ecare Account, you can also check your Remaining MBs. If you dont remember the Check code of Telenor Mbs Data, you can find the complete details here.
- Download from Google Play store and Install My Telenor App on your Mobile
- After Instilling the App, you can sign up with your Telenor SIM.
- On App Home Page or Dashbaord, you will see your Remaining SMS, MB’s and Call Data.
- Also you can recharge your Telenor SIM with My Telenor app easily from your Bank Account Or Credit Card Also.
Terms & Conditions
- Visit The Telenor Official Website to Check More Details
- For check your Telenor Balance, dial *444#
- 12.5 withholding tax will be applied on all Telenor Recharge or bil.
- The Post all about Telenor MB check Code details.
- Telenor SIM Purchase without Proper Documentation is Illegal according to PTA