In this Era, Everyone wants to save their documents from wrong use. Everyone wants to know about How to Check SIMS on CNIC. One person uses only one ID Card to buy 5 SIMS Only of Any Network in Pakistan. If you don’t know about how many sims issues on your I’d Card Number or wants to how to block sims issued on your name, you can read this article which may help you.
In this post, I will tell you how many SIMS Issue on your CNIC.
How many SIMS in Pakistan Can be Registered aginst One ID Card
In Pakistan, PTA allowed one person to issue 5 sims of Telenor, Jazz, Ufone, Ward, and Zong any time. No more SIMS registration will be allowed after 5 sims on 1 ID Card.
How to Check SIMS on CNIC Issued by PTA
If you don’t know how many sims are issued on your ID card, don’t worry about it. I will tell you details through the Website and then SMS.
Check Through SMS
Wants to Check through SMS, PTA issued Code to Check SIMS status online.
- Open text messages on your Mobile Phone.
- Write your ID Card without any dashes like 12345678901.
- once your complete the task, send this message to 668.
- After Some time you will receive messages about how many sims issues on your id card.
- Also, note that you will recharge Rs 2+taxes Per SMS you send to 668.
Check Sims Status Online through PTA Website
To Check the Sim issue on your name and want to know, Visit PTA Website Link https://cnic.sims.pk/.
- When you click on the Website link, you find a page where you write to enter your ID Card Number without hyphens.
- After writing the number, Verify that you are not a Robot and then press Submit button and you will find complete Issue SIMS details against your ID Card.
- You will check Sims details Telecom Operator Wise.