Yes, you can change your legal name on Nadra ID Card. In this post, I will tell you How to Change Your Legal Name on the NADRA ID Card.
How to Change Your Legal Name with NADRA
National Data Base and Registration Authority now has been issued legal procedure to Change your Legal Name on NADRA ID Card. According to NADRA Spokesman, you must follow legal Terms and Conditions.
The Applicant Qualification is Below Matric or Inter, As Appearing on Matriculation and Inter Certificate And Also mentioned that Head of The Family wants to Change their Name on Nadra ID Card, All Their Family Members Id Card will be changed due to their Father’s Name Changing.
Procedure to Change Name
- Want to change your Name, you must show valid reasons behind them to change your name on Id Card.
- You should contact to lawyer or Notary Officer Or Directly go to District Magistrate Office to apply for An Affidavit attested by First Class Magistrate for Mentioning the Reasons why you change your Name with old Name and changed your Officially Name.
- Attached and Present Documents according to their requirements. The documents list is attached below.
- If the District Magistrate satisfies your application with Affadevit, they may proceed with An Attest Affidavit to Get Latest ID Card.
- After Issues Attested Affadevit from District Magistrate, you should publish your affidavit in a Local Newspaper and In a Gazzette Notification.
- The Original copies of Gazette Notification is very important for your whole Life because It will be helped you to Change your Name on Bank account and Voters list.
- Certificate of Criminal Record
- Birthday Certificate
- Your ID Card, Orginal and PhotoCopies
- Application Address To a First Class Magistrate
How to Contact NADRA?
How to Change Your Legal Name details for NADRA Contact.
- National Data Base and Registration Authority
- NADRA State Bank of Pakistan Building Shahrah-i-Jamhuriat
- G/5-2, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.
- Telephone: 7000 ( For Mobilink, Ufone, Telenor, and Zong Customers).
- Website: NADRA Pakistan
Requirement – Eligibility for NADRA ID Card
Someone want to Change your kids before the 18th year Age, you have to submit The Affidavit to Get a New Birth Certificate. You can visit the link and follow the Given Instructions.
Here you can Download affidavits form directly here to Submit.
Fill the Above Form Correctly, attached the Documents, and Submits to District Magistrate for Further Procedure to get confirmation from NADRA.
The Procedure to Name Change took 3 to 7 Working Days. This is Highly delicate and utmost practice so do them with care.