PM Imran Khan launched Ehsaas Cash Program helps needy People of Pakistan. This is the biggest Social Program in Pakistan History to distribute 72 Million Rupees divided into 12 Million Families. These Families awarded 12000 Rs in Cash to Every Selected Family. Most peoples don’t know how to apply for ehsaas program.
Rs 12000 will be given to those family who is eligible for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program. To Register in Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, Govt to Launched 8171 SMS Service. Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2020.
Who Can Apply for Ehsass Emergency Cash Program 2020
- Those who don’t have valid CNIC
- Current or ex-government Employees and their Spouse.
- those travelled abroad in previous Years.
- Those who already Registered Federal Government scheme like Ehsaas Gareeb Kifalat Program 2020.
- Those who have Own Property.
- Who Pay Their Utility Bills more than 10,000 PKR Per Month.
- Those who have mobile bills equals or More than 1000 Rupees Per month.
- Three or More Family Members availed National Identity Card (CNIC) with Executive Fees.
How to apply for Ehsaas Program
The Federal Government has applied Basic and Simple Rule to Apply because Majority of Pakistani Peoples are Poor and don’t know about How to Use Mobile Phones.
- If you want to register yourself for Ehsaas Program, Send your CNIC Full Number to 8171. This SMS Price is Free of Cost and you don’t have to pay any Charges.
- After Submit Your application, Govt will verify your data.
- Within Next 24 Hours, you will recieved Message about your Confirmation or Rejection into Program.
- If you have selected and asked to contact District Government , then don’t worry about it. You can submit your data by Visit This link.
How to Recieve Money From Eshaas Program
Peoples who pass the First Step, is Eligible for receive Cash From Ehsaas Program fund, Because System find him As Poor. During Process, System will send SMS with Complete Details about how to Recived Money from Bank or Any Other Places.
If you want to Read this Article in Urdu, you can find it here.