Govt of Pakistan Now Open Ehsaas Scholarship Program For Under Graduates Students of All Pakistan. You can submit your application Via HEC Ehsaas Online Portal. 30th October 2020 is the last date to apply For Ehsaas Scholarship Program. In a Meeting Over Ehsaas Under-Graduate Scholarship Program that Ehsaas Application Portal will be open on 5th September and 30th October Will be the Last Date. Ehsaas Scholarships Online Apply Form.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Labour Cash Program NADRA gov pk
In Academic Year 2023-24, A Total Of Rs 4.87 Billion Awarded to 50762 Students Under Ehsaas Under-Graduate Program. Total 132192 Pakistani Students apply for this Program and Only 50762 Students approved for the Program.
Main Features of Ehsaas Under Graduate Scholarship Program
- Full Tuition Fees
- 4000 Monthly Stipend
- 50,000 Scholarship Per Annum will be given to Approved Students.
- All Scholarship is given purely on Merit Basis.
- 50% Seats for Girls and Remaining for Boys.
- 2 Lacs Students in 4 Years.
- Special Preferences will be given to those students who belong to far-away areas and also disabled Persons.
- This program is Only for Regular Students.
- Only Deserving Students from Low-Income families will be preferences.
- Students from Public Sector Universities will be also Eligible for Under Graduate Ehsaas Program.
- Students who got admission on Merit Basis in Public Sector Universities will be eligible.
- If Students receiving another Scholarship from any Program will not be considered for This Program.
Ehsaas Scholarship Deadlines
30th October 2020 is The Last date for Ehsaas Program scholarships.
How to Apply For Ehsaas Scholarship Program?
If you are eligible and willing to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program from Your HEC Approved University, You Can apply Online Via This Link.
Never Submit Your Application directly to HEC or BISP Program.